It’s November, which means we are getting closer to Faithwalkers. Perhaps this is your tenth time or first time attending, or maybe you are on the fence of whether to go or not. Regardless, here are 10 reasons to consider attending and/or looking forward to another Faithwalkers.
10 Reasons to Go to Faithwalkers
- It’s Faithwalkers, the conference for anyone to be motivated and encouraged in their walk of faith.
- There’s really good worship, like the kind that makes you forget about where you are and just sing at the top of your lungs, praising and thanking God.
- There’s practical Biblical teaching.
- Your friends are going.
- You will meet people from our association of churches throughout the midwest and the world.
- Everyone is going. Okay, probably not everyone, but a good number from our church attends each year.
- You get away for a couple of days and be around fellow believers.
- You’ll be encouraged.
- You’ll be challenged. In a good way.
- You won’t regret it. There’s always something to take away to grow in your faith.
Here’s all you need to know
Dates: Saturday, December 29, 2018 – Monday, December 31, 2018
Location: Iowa Events Center (Des Moines, IA)
Cost: $130 (By Nov. 1); $150 (Nov. 2 – Dec. 1); $170 (after Dec. 1); The cost covers the conference fees and two meals on both Sunday and Monday (lunch and dinner)
Housing: Individuals are responsible for arranging housing. Chances are that your Small Group leader has already made arrangements, so it’s best to ask him/her.
Theme: “Before the Cross” – Chapters 13-17 of the Gospel of John.
We hope to see you there! For more information, visit https://faithwalkersmidwest.com/.